24 Days in the Mall 24 Days in the Mall

Pretty Good

I liked the idea, but the game play was not very good. The fact that you had to go all the way to the edges to move was what made me quit after the second level. As stated before me, why would you make us shoot with the mouse if we don't even aim.

If you make another one, you should let the player aim and also, make it so that when the time changes, so does the colors, like when is midnight, make everything Dark.

Oozing Forever Oozing Forever

It is really good

This game is good, but after a while it just gets sort of boring

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

Damn

You got me....i should have expected this....

Pimp My Fish 3 Pimp My Fish 3

rawr

I made a ninja fish

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Amazing

I loved it, it was peaceful and beautiful and the colors were really easy on the eyes.

3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2 3D Fighting:Bloody Rage 2

Pretty Good

The engine was really good, you did prove decent 3D animations can be made in flash...but to tell you the truth, the game was not so appealing, it was not bad, but it needs more premade characters and attacks for every character, but for being a beta, it makes me want to try out the real game, good job.

This Game is a Joke 3 This Game is a Joke 3

Nicely done....again

The games was as good as i expected....another piece of crap...but a good one indeed. You should keep making them, as they are enjoyable and well, it has bewbs, so hopefully, you will get off your butt for 8 hours and make another one.

P.S.
Next time, give it a little bit of more cowbell

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Really good

I liked the game, it was extremely fun...but only for a while. Even though i was not able to beat the game yet, you should have at least given us some lives, because after you are almost in the last level and you die, you do not feel like going back to the first level and do it over again, so either lives or checkpoints would have been really helpful.

As stated before me, a blocking button would have been very helpful for those battles where you are getting attacked by all sides.

The animation was fantastic, i loved the style, and the weapons were hilarious. It was not laggy at all in my computer, something i did not expect because usually games like this one are laggy.

5/5 9/10 but overall, fantastic game, may it live on on the portal for very long.

This Game is a Joke 2 This Game is a Joke 2

Bewbs

Awe-so-meh! Maake ah Sewqwel!

No seriously....make one

Spiraling Lasers Spiraling Lasers

Oh man

Imagine playing this game while high....it was like hypnosis....awsome "game" 5/5 10/10